It is a website for clients who book a vacation to sites that are included in the portal. To help you plan and customise your next Viking Cruise, we’ve created My Viking Journey, our online portal. To get the most out of My Viking Journey, you must first sign up online.
After booking their river trip, passengers can use the tool right away because it is linked into the company’s website. First, you need to have a Viking reservation number so that you can tailor your future trip. With Viking Web’s My Viking Journey page, vacationers may plan their cruise details even before they leave their homes.
Viking My Journey Features
Only Viking travellers have access to the My Viking Journey website. If Viking works with the pilots, My Viking Journey can be made available to all passengers. Here are some things I’d want to see in the future:
- Provide a “read-only” option for passengers to view their previous cruises.
- It’s possible to publish Viking Daily on My Viking Journey and let customers to post images, diary entries and reviews of their journeys to the site.
- All guests and crew are welcome to take use of Viking’s safe, rapid, and easy saliva PCR testing in their labs.
- With this deal, you may plan your trip with confidence for a limited period of time.
- Guests can postpone their trip up to 14 days before departure without incurring a fee according to Viking’s risk-free promise.
- Getting insurance before or during your vacation might help you safeguard your financial commitments and personal belongings.
- For breakfast, lunch, and supper, guests can select from a selection that includes regional delicacies as well as traditional American fare.
The My Viking Journey website is also used in our present system to:
- Ensure that our passenger information is current.
- Describe the amenities and services offered by the ship’s eateries and spas.
- Preparation of cruise documentation and summaries of the trip
- Make a payment to verify our account information.